Effective Date: January 8, 2005
This page informs you of Colonie Weather Online's policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of usage data and the choices you have associated with that data.
Colonie Weather Online will use your data to provide and improve this website. By using this website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected and automatically generated by the use of Colonie Weather Online (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies: Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Information Collection and Use
Colonie Weather Online collects several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve service to you.
Types of Data Colleted
Colonie Weather Online may collect information on how it is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze Colonie Weather Online.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
Use of Data
Colonie Weather Online uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that this website can be improved
- To monitor the usage of this website
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of Colonie Weather Online. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page.
Links to Other Sites
Colonie Weather Online has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.